- 1. GETTING STARTED WITH PICKMEAPP
- 2. PICKMEAPP SETUP
- 3. USING PICKMEAPP
- 4. CAPTURING AN APPLICATION
- 5. DEPLOYING A CAPTURED APPLICATION
- 6. PICKMEAPP AS APPLICATION MANAGER
- 7. PICKMEAPP LIGHT
- 8. CONFIGURATION
- 9. TROUBLESHOOTING
Now, alongside with programs and settings transfer, PickMeApp helps you to discover, download and install any of existing windows applications with just a few clicks.
PickMeApp is doing it by supporting Portable Application Description (PAD) format as well as our proprietary extension supporting silent , unattended installations of Windows applications.
As an example of PickMeApp usage as Application Manager the PickMeApp distribution includes the PickMeApp Collection of 120 popular one-click installable programs.
All included programs are the latest releases linked directly to their original publisher sites.
- Those applications can be installed at once by PickMeApp .
- All installation work is done in the background.
- Applications are downloaded from each publisher's official site.
- The applications will be installed in their default locations.
- They will not bother you with any choices or options.
- They will be installed without extra junks like toolbars or etc.
- They will skip any reboot requests from installers. So please restart PC manually at the end
Each day we review, test and add new programs to our PickMeApp Collection.
All registered users who frequently install programs using PickMeApp will enjoy automatic updates of our growing PickMeApp Collection.
Copyright © 2017 PickMeApp.com | design by bureau.co.il