PickMeApp does not contain a virus, trojan, malware.
PickMeApp does not contain a viruses, trojan, malware.
PickMeApp executable files are tested by at least 50 anti viruses programs for each release.
The PickMeApp installation package is stored on our secure site pickmeapp.com.
All legal download sites which publish PickMeApp tools redirect download requests to our pickmeapp.com site.
All PickMeApp download requests are served by our pickmeapp.com site.
Bellow please find list of all PickMeApp executables:
Included in the installation package
- PickMeApp.exe - Main PickMeApp executable
- GrabberEngine.dll - library for PickMeApp
- PadEngine.dll - library for PickMeApp
- MiddleEarth.dll - library for PickMeApp
- makensis.exe - third party executable ( from trusted source)
- make.bat - script running makensis
- bi.exe - to show advertisement , obsolete ( in some old versions of PickMeApp)
Downloaded each time from the site
- Pmaga.exe is our small utility that chooses advertisement partner to show. It is downloaded from pickmeapp.com site each time to keep track on available advertisers.It was created using NSIS software (http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page). Some of viruses uses it to create their viruses using NSIS as well. It creates false positive alarms (see http://nsis.sourceforge.net/NSIS_False_Positives ) because of common signatures. So Antivirus complain about any of such programs. We will contact antivirus provider to report about the problem
- InstallMonetizer.exe - third party executable by InstallMonetizer, downloaded from InstallMonetizer site.
All PickMeApp executables are signed by COMODO
PickMeApp site scans by third party
PickMeApp is supported by advertising.
During PickMeApp installations, our co-bundle partner, InstallMonetizer may suggest to install an interesting and reliable software from well known software vendors such as MSN, Microsoft, Yandex, Babilon, RealNetworks and etc. InstallMonetizer works only with well known and established software providers. Please visit their side to get more info.
During PickMeApp tool usage, our co-bundle partners, InstallMonetizer and BetterInstaller may also suggest to install an interesting and reliable software. PickMeApp offers only one application per 1 day of usage.
If you are not interesting, the offers may be safely declined, It does not affect a PickMeApp functionality. Nothing is installed without your approval !!!
Potentially Unwanted Applications
Some anti virus may show InstallMonetizer.exe or other advertisement offers as (PUA) Potentially Unwanted Applications. Also some antiviruses may classify some PUAs as trojan.
Currently known PickMeApp False Alarms 17 February 2016
pmaga.exe : SUPERAntiSpyware Trojan.Agent/Gen-Nythug
confirmed as false alarm by SupperAntiSpyware 03-Apr-2014
PickMeAppLight0_7_4_1.exe (setup) : VBA32 suspected of Trojan.Downloader.gen.h
Confirmed as false alarm by VBA32 04-April-2014
Dr.Web Malicious site ( while pointing on PickMeAppLight.exe)
Google Chrome does not allow to download PickMeAppLight.exe ( see workaround)
- ClamAV Win.Trojan.Agent-971646 20160203
DrWeb Trojan.Siggen6.33552 20160204
Confirmed as false Alarm by DrWeB
McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win32.Tool.rc 20160204
Confirmed as False Alarm by McAfee 09-Feb-16
- False Positive MS Edge SmartScreen Filter Alert for PickMeApp.exe and PickMeAppLight.exe
InstallMonetizer.exe ( by InstallMonetizer)
Starting from July 1, 2016 no more advertisement will be shown
Defender detects & cleans
False Positive McAfee Solved - 09-Feb-16
this app is good
I found things it installed!
PickMeAppLight0_7_4_1.exe (setup) : VBA32 suspected of Trojan.D
Emsisoft False Alarm
SUPERAntiSpyware False Alarm
Copyright © 2017 PickMeApp.com | design by bureau.co.il