We are happy to inform you of our long-awaited commercial release of a full (classic) PickMeApp 2.0.
What is new in PickMeApp 18.104.22.168 (31-Dec-2018)
- Fix: License purchised at 31-Dec-18 was not recongized.
- Note : PickMeApp 22.214.171.124 is not respecting PickMeApp Light license.
PickMeApp 2.0 brings several UI improvements, rich functionality and stability fixes.
You can download and purchase PickMeApp 2.0 by visiting the PickMeApp page:
What is new in PickMeApp 126.96.36.199 (31-Dec-2018)
The "what is new" comparison is done with PickMeApp Beta 0.7.5.0
- PickMeApp Multi language interface. The interface is available on several languages
- Collecting and presenting installed application hidden parameters : installation date, last access date, size of application , size of application setup cache, etc.
- Capture and Transfer Software Suites . PickMeApp can automatically identify and capture software programs bundled together as a software suite
- Capture application setup cache . While capturing an application, PickMeApp locates and captures installation cache files.
- Uninstall selected applications one by one , silently
- Guess silent uninstall switches for Non-Qualifed applications
- Uninstall MS Office suite silently.
- Repackaging several selected applications as one setup package ( Pack aka SaveAs feature).
- Repackaging big software products. PickMeApp may pack software products and software suites bigger than 2.0 GB (Office 2013/2016, Visual Studio etc.)
- System Recover Points Creation for install and uninstall actions. (Experemental Feature) :
Several critical fixes to improve capturing and installing of applications.
What was removed from PickMeApp 2.0
Application Management features found in PickMeApp 0.7.5.0 were temproraly removed.
- Installation of external applications described by PAD standard.
- Silent installation of external applications described by TAD standard