We are happy to announce the long-awaited release of our application manager PickMeApp Pro 3.0.
What is new in PickMeApp Pro 188.8.131.52 (09-Jul-2019)
- Fix: Transfer failed with "......install finished with error because restoring data cache and source lists failed" error. The error was responsible for about 10% failures, mostly for MS office components.
What is new in PickMeApp Pro 184.108.40.206 (26-Jun-2019)
The "what is new" comparison is done with PickMeApp (Classic) 2.0
- Download and Install packages described by PAD/TAD format in one click.
- Updating locally storied PAD files automatically.
- Extending PAD format to support description of silent installations.
- Guessing type of installed applications or installation packages (MSI, INNO, NSIS, WIZE) using multiply approaches
- Uninstall and install multiply programs silently.
- Web Profiles - Manage custom collection of applications in the cloud or local servers. ( http/https:// , ftp:// , file://)
- MSI setup for PickMeApp Pro
Several critical fixes to improve capturing and installing of applications.