We are happy to inform you of our new PickMeApp Light 1.2 release.
What is new in 22.214.171.124 (21-Sep-2018)
- Feature:Install Date: Allow to view and sort by installation date of applications.
- Feature:Last Used: Allow to view and sort by last used date of applications.
- Fix: Report correctly OS version.
- Fix: Report correctly estimation times of capturing applications.
What is new in 126.96.36.199 (12-Sep-2018)
- Feature:Show 32/64 Bit application type. PickMeApp shows 32/64 base of the applications in the UI.
- Feature:Silent/Unattended re-installation. PickMeApp Light captures and packages installed applications as a self-extracting setup that supports silent installation using /S switch.( read more )
- Fix: Default Browser Issue. PickMeApp installation packages will open a default browser only (if not in the silent mode).
What is new in 188.8.131.52 (04-Sep-2018)
Improve technical support by improving data collection and reporting by PickMeApp.
- PickMeApp collects and reports the correct bit base of applications (32/64bit).
- PickMeApp collects and reports the correct sizes of installed applications.
- PickMeApp collects and reports the actual duration of PickMeApp actions.
- PickMeApp collects and reports the actual reason of PickMeApp failures.
What is new in 184.108.40.206 (31-May-2018)
- Feature:Graceful Failure: The PickMeApp's self-extracted setup of captured application notifies users about installation failure ( already installed, license issue, general error and etc)
- Bug: Missing components issue. Deployment of applications such as Microsoft Office 2007 French failed due missing some of the application’s components . PickMeApp Light 1.2 is able to find and capture those components and then transfer Microsoft Office 2007 French to the second PC successfully, as well as other applications with similar issues..
What is new in 220.127.116.11 (11-May-2018)
The new release brings you more powerful features and essential bug fixes:
- Feature: Software suites support. PickMeApp Light 1.2 can automatically identify and capture software programs bundled together as a software suite. For example, Microsoft Office 2013 Suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more. Our new release finds and captures all relevant components of Microsoft Office and packages them as a single executable installation. This installation package can be used to re-install the entire Microsoft Office suite on any compatible PC. Note: PickMeApp Light version 1.2. only supports Microsoft Office and custom suites.
- Feature: Installation cache recovery. While capturing an application, PickMeApp Light 1.2 locates and captures installation cache files. The cache installation files are copied to the appropriate locations during installation of the captured applications. Recovery of the installation cache files significantly increases the number of successfully re-installed applications by PickMeApp. (read more)
- Feature: PickMeApp Turkish interface. We continue to add more languages for PickMeApp! This release includes a Turkish interface. Many thanks to Emre Ertekin who volunteered to make a Turkish translation for the PickMeApp interface!
- Bug: Missing components issue. On the prior version, deployment of applications such as Adobe Acrobat Pro failed due because some of the application’s components were missing. PickMeApp Light 1.2 is able to find and capture those components and then transfer Adobe Acrobat Pro to the second PC successfully, as well as other applications with similar issues.
- Bug: Name with special characters. Failure to capture applications with special characters in their names was fixed. ( e.g “Dell Command | Update”)