PickMeApp Pro 18.104.22.168 (27-Jan-2022)
- Fix Relocate feature issues.
- Fix crash due to large number of folders of captured app
- Add info about MSI cache location to app info report
- Improve upgrade recognition of the installed apps.
- Usability fixes
- other fixes
PickMeApp Pro 22.214.171.124 (12-Jan-2022)
- Improve PickMeApp startup time
- Manage temporal storage for capture
- Improve identification of application upgrade
- CLI enhancements
- Bug fixes
PickMeApp Pro 126.96.36.199 (16-Dec-2021)
- PickMeApp as application launcher (Start and Stop applications)
- Responsive menu for Application and System Profile bars (i.e. fitting small displays)
- Discovering installation folders for non-qualified applications (i.e. improving relocation)
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
PickMeApp as Application Launcher
In line with our goal to make PickMeApp the ultimate Windows Application Manager for everyone, PickMeApp is adding a new capability of launching and terminating installed applications with just one click. PickMeApp’s detailed knowledge of application components allows PickMeApp to locate and start any executable of the installed software on your PC.
PickMeApp can also identify and terminate any running process of the selected application on demand. PickMeApp even handles hidden application services running in the background that are consuming computer resources.
- Log in to post comments