What is new in PickMeApp Pro 3.2.2 (05-May-2020) ?
- Terminate software programs before upgrade or reinstall.
- Reduce size of PickMeApp executables
- Captured programs can be reinstalled on the same PC
- Languages are updated during PickMeApp update as well
- Non portable PickMeApp does not support "Web Profiles" and "Pack" features on Windows XP . Use portable PickMeApp if you need that functionality instead.
- Sometimes PickMeApp cannot restart automatically after update. Restart PickMeApp manually after update.
What is new in PickMeApp Pro (23-Apr-2020) ?
- Fix : After moving to the new site, PickMeApp Collection stopped to get updates. The issue was fixed on the PickMeApp site.
What is new in PickMeApp Pro 3.2.1 (7-Apr-2020) ?
- Fix : Pack (Safe As Exe) feature issue was fixed. PickMeApp Pro can now create correct setup exe packages for captured applications.
What is new in PickMeApp Pro 3.2.0 (25-Mar-2020) ?
We are happy to announce our new PickMeApp Pro and PickMeApp Installer releases:
- PickMeApp Pro 18.104.22.168
- PickMeApp Installer 22.214.171.124 (free)
This release includes a new set of features that will keep your installed applications up-to-date.
PickMeApp’s full range of software management functionality makes PickMeApp the most advanced and the best software updater tool in the market. Here’s why:
- Scan and lists your outdated software
- Upgrades are downloaded and installed with just one click
- Upgrades are downloaded from the program's original source
- Create a system restore point that rolls back to previous updates whenever required (available on-demand in the Pro version only)
- Portable and non-portable modes (Pro version only)
- Built-in advanced Uninstaller
- Supports thousands of software programs via built-in and/or custom App Stores
- Works smoothly with all Windows versions, including Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista
For more details, please read the user manual: PICKMEAPP AS SOFTWARE UPDATER