PickMeApp(Classic) is coming to its end-of-life date.
We are happy to inform you of our long-awaited commercial release of a full (classic) PickMeApp 2.0.
What is new in PickMeApp 184.108.40.206 (08-Oct-2019)
- PickMeApp(Classic) is coming to its end-of-life date.
- Use PickMeApp Pro 3.1 and up with the same license
What is new in PickMeApp 220.127.116.11 (09-Jul-2019)
- Fix: Transfer failed with "......install finished with error because restoring data cache and source lists failed" error. The error was responsible for about 10% failures, mostly for MS office components.
What is new in PickMeApp 18.104.22.168 (26-Jun-2019)
- Feature: PickMeApp(Classic) License can run PickMeApp Light.
- Feature: More verbose session log messages .
- Feature: Make PickMeApp setup smaller.
- Feature: PickMeApp Pro compatibility
- Fix: MS Office Suites were not uninstalled silently
- Fix : email was restricted to small letters only
- Removed: Guess silent uninstall switches was removed from PickMeApp
What is new in PickMeApp 22.214.171.124 (31-Dec-2018)
- Fix: License purchased at 31-Dec-18 was not recognized.
- Note : PickMeApp 126.96.36.199 is not respecting PickMeApp Light license.
PickMeApp 2.0 brings several UI improvements, rich functionality and stability fixes.
You can download and purchase PickMeApp 2.0 by visiting the PickMeApp page:
What is new in PickMeApp 188.8.131.52 (31-Dec-2018)
The "what is new" comparison is done with PickMeApp Beta 0.7.5.0
- PickMeApp Multi language interface. The interface is available on several languages
- Collecting and presenting installed application hidden parameters : installation date, last access date, size of application , size of application setup cache, etc.
- Capture and Transfer Software Suites . PickMeApp can automatically identify and capture software programs bundled together as a software suite
- Capture application setup cache . While capturing an application, PickMeApp locates and captures installation cache files.
- Uninstall selected applications one by one , silently
- Guess silent uninstall switches for Non-Qualifed applications
- Uninstall MS Office suite silently.
- Repackaging several selected applications as one setup package ( Pack aka SaveAs feature).
- Repackaging big software products. PickMeApp may pack software products and software suites bigger than 2.0 GB (Office 2013/2016, Visual Studio etc.)
- System Recover Points Creation for install and uninstall actions. (Experemental Feature) :
Several critical fixes to improve capturing and installing of applications.
What was removed from PickMeApp 2.0
Application Management features found in PickMeApp 0.7.5.0 were temporally removed.
- Installation of external applications described by PAD standard.
- Silent installation of external applications described by TAD standard