PickMeApp does not contain a viruses, trojan, malware.
PickMeApp executable files are tested by at least 50 antiviruses programs for each release.
The PickMeApp installation package is stored on our secure site pickmeapp.com.
All legal download sites which publish PickMeApp tools redirect download requests to our pickmeapp.com site.
All PickMeApp download requests are served by our pickmeapp.com site.
Bellow please find list of all PickMeApp executables:
Included in the installation package
- PickMeApp.exe or PickMeAppLight.exe Main PickMeApp executable
- GrabberEngine.dll - library for PickMeApp
- PadEngine.dll - library for PickMeApp
- MiddleEarth.dll - library for PickMeApp
- makensis.exe - third party executable ( from trusted source)
- make.bat - script running makensis
All PickMeApp executables are signed by COMODO
PickMeApp site is scanned by third party
Currently known False Alarms 21 Mar 2023
We are in contact with Antivirus Publishers to clean up false all positive alarms.
this app is good
The security alarms were coming from am advertisement software with which PickMeApp was integrated. Starting from July 1 , 2016 no more advertisement will be shown by PickMeApp. No more anti virus alarms should come while using PickMeApp.
- Log in to post comments