PickMeApp does not contain a viruses, trojan, malware.
PickMeApp executable files are tested by at least 50 anti viruses programs for each release.
The PickMeApp installation package is stored on our secure site pickmeapp.com.
All legal download sites which publish PickMeApp tools redirect download requests to our pickmeapp.com site.
All PickMeApp download requests are served by our pickmeapp.com site.
Bellow please find list of all PickMeApp executables:
Included in the installation package
- PickMeApp.exe or PickMeAppLight.exe Main PickMeApp executable
- GrabberEngine.dll - library for PickMeApp
- PadEngine.dll - library for PickMeApp
- MiddleEarth.dll - library for PickMeApp
- makensis.exe - third party executable ( from trusted source)
- make.bat - script running makensis
All PickMeApp executables are signed by COMODO
PickMeApp site is scaned by third party
Currently known PickMeApp Light 184.108.40.206 False Alarms 16 June 2018
- Baidu : Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401.9500.9747
- DrWeb : Adware.InstallMonetizer.38
- Fortinet: Riskware/PickMeApp
- McAfee: Artemis!D5611E9F28E1
- McAfee-GW-Edition : Artemis
- Cyren : W32/GenPua.D5611E9F!Olympus
- ESET-NOD32 : a variant of Win32/PickMeApp.A potentially unwanted
- MAX: malware (ai score=94)
We are in contact with Antivirus Publishers to clean up false positve alarms.