PickMeApp does not contain a viruses, trojan, malware.
PickMeApp executable files are tested by at least 50 anti viruses programs for each release.
The PickMeApp installation package is stored on our secure site pickmeapp.com.
All legal download sites which publish PickMeApp tools redirect download requests to our pickmeapp.com site.
All PickMeApp download requests are served by our pickmeapp.com site.
Bellow please find list of all PickMeApp executables:
Included in the installation package
- PickMeApp.exe or PickMeAppLight.exe Main PickMeApp executable
- GrabberEngine.dll - library for PickMeApp
- PadEngine.dll - library for PickMeApp
- MiddleEarth.dll - library for PickMeApp
- makensis.exe - third party executable ( from trusted source)
- make.bat - script running makensis
All PickMeApp executables are signed by COMODO
PickMeApp site is scanned by third party
Currently known False Alarms 21 Feb 2020
- PickMeApp Light 188.8.131.52 Gridinsoft Adware.InstallCore.sb!c ( source VirusTotal)
- Windows 10, Malwarebytes is blocking your domain as a trojan. (source PickMeApp User)
We are in contact with Antivirus Publishers to clean up false positive alarms.