What is new in PickMeApp Installer 5.2.10 (24-May-2021)
- crash reports integration
- stability fixes
What is new in PickMeApp Installer 5.2.8 - 5.2.9 (03-Apr-2021)
- Simplify Settings Dialog
- Cleanup PickMeApp Installer UI from unused buttons
- Support installation of expired PickMeApp packages created by PickMeApp Por or Light
- Stability fixes for “Downloads folder as PickMeApp Profile“ feature
- Fix silent installations recognition for INNO setup packages
What is new in PickMeApp Installer 5.2.6 - 5.2.7 (21-Feb-2021)
- Improve downloading software packages from original sources ( e.g sourceforge)
- Showing more info about software packages ( e.g. MD5 checksum )
- Fixing PickMeApp crash while enumerating some exe packages
- Stability fixes.
What is new in PickMeApp Installer 5.2.0 - 5.2.5 (24-Oct-2020)
The releases include nice, new features and many stability fixes.
- Support exe setup packages alongside with msi, pad, tap installation packages
- Improve discovering setup packages
- importing remote packages to profiles using URLs
- Downloads folder as build-in PickMeApp Profile
- Speeding up PickMeApp initial startup time
- Many fixes that may cause PickMeApp to crash
For more details about features, please read the user manual.
- Log in to post comments