PickMeApp makes application capture and transfer as simple as possible. The program interface is very straightforward. Usually, you need only three clicks to make capture or transfer operations: Run, Select, Capture or Run, Select , Install.
Left Panel: Installed Applications Panel
The Installed Applications panel lists applications installed on the source computer that PickMeApp can capture.
Right Panel: Captured Applications Panel
The Captured Applications panel lists captured applications and their locations.
Transfer Management Bar
The Transfer Management bar (middle) contains following buttons:
- Capture marked application(s).
- Install marked application(s).
- Create new profile .
Process bars show the status of the capture/deployment processes, and enable the user to interrupt their execution.
Session Log provides detailed reports about the PickMeApp execution.
Upper Button Bar
The button bar includes the following:
- Settings: Opens a setting window
- Help: Opens an online help in the browser
- About: Opens a dialog box in which your PickMeApp version number is shown
- Support: Opens a support page in the browser
- Donate: Opens a donation page in the browser
- Update: Checks PickMeApp updates