The following operations can be performed on installation packages:
- Installing an application. For more information on installing applications, see Installing Applications.
- Packaging one or more installation software into a single installation file. For more information, see Packing Installation Software.
- Remove an installation software package (from a Profile). For more information, see Removing Installation Packages.
- Importing an installation software package (to a Profile). For more information, see Importing Installation Packages into a PickMeApp Profile.
Both Install and Pack can be performed on multiple installation packages at once, while Remove from Profile can only be performed on one package at a time.
Managing an Installation Software Package
To manage a single installation package:
- Highlight the installation package you want to manage.
- Click the appropriate buttons, e.g., Installed, Pack, and Remove, on the Application Bar.
Managing Multiple Installation Packages at the Same Time
To manage several installation packages at once:
- Check the boxes to the left of the applications.
- Click the appropriate buttons, e.g., Install, Pack, and Import, on the Application Bar.